Monday, August 5, 2013

1.0: Who am I

Hello my name is Ami Celestin Niyitegeka I am third year student doing bachelor of Information Technology majoring in System services at Nathan campus. I will finish my degree first semester next year, if I pass all subjects that required for my major.
From my understanding I think this course focus on topic of introducing the latest Web 2.0 technologies. I hop this subject is going to teach me how to give and share information architecture and content management principles that will help me to present a large volumes of information online in a manner that is easy to find and appealing to end users. This is my first time to create a blog and my first time to maintain it as well. I really enjoying it and I hop in future I will keep creating more blogs. I am interested in becoming web developer or database administrator when I graduate. I haven’t start looking for work or internship that could put me into one of these roles. But as soon I finish this semester this will be definitely what I will be doing during my final semester.

0 comments:

Post a Comment